Note: Please be aware that from this point, every time that we mention, our “services”, we are making reference to all of our websites, blogs, software, embedded systems, APIs, products and services offered by MIMMERS S.A.S..
Also keep in mind that all our terms of service are governed by the law of Colombia and regulations of the United States.
These terms of service have been declared to introduce users to the accepted conditions at registration, purchase or acquire any of our services.
- Acceptance of TermsBy accessing MIMMERS services you agree with the terms and conditions of use, all applicable and regulable laws, and accept that you are responsible of accomplish any local applicable law. If you don’t accept any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing services of MIMMERS. The materials contained in our sites are protected by copyright and brand laws.
- License UsePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) of our services, for personal and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may NOT:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any service of MIMMERS.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MIMMERS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in digital or physical form.
- Registration and Accounts
- Your credentials can only be used by one person, a shared login by multiple people is not allowed. MIMMERS, in the plans of its services is specified if you can create other accounts to start separate sessions.
- You can only have one free account on each MIMMERS services (only if the service provides a free plan). Create multiple free accounts in one or many of our services is prohibited, and violates all our policies and terms of service.
- LinksMIMMERS does not review or monitor all links and contents of the Internet linked to its services and/or other external websites from our services, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or compromise with MIMMERS. The use of any such links is at the user’s own count and risk.
- DisclaimerThe materials on MIMMERS services are provided “as is”. MIMMERS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties; including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, aptitude for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, MIMMERS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, like results or reliability of the use of the materials on its services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- LimitationsIn no event shall MIMMERS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MIMMERS services, even if MIMMERS or a MIMMERS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and ErrataMIMMERS services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MIMMERS does not warrant that any of the materials on its services are accurate, complete, or updated. However, MIMMERS agrees to update the materials shown that they are not exact and may make changes to the materials contained on its services at any time without notice.
- Payments and RefundsMIMMERS, in each one of its services provides complete information about plans and rates. In all services, MIMMERS offers a free plan so that the interested user can test our services without any commitment, and then if the user is convinced of our services, can purchase a paid plan. MIMMERS, through a international payment processor, provides to our users the option to do securely their payments on the Internet. The purchase of monthly or anual plans, made with our payment processor, will be renewed automatically every month or year respectively, unless the service is specified in otherwise.Since MIMMERS offers free plans for its services, and thus give users the option to try very well our services, it is not contemplated doing any refund after buying a plan. However, MIMMERS offers a last refund policy that can be requested within a maximum period of 3 days after the date of purchase.
- Support and WarrantyMIMMERS services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any kind of warranties, unless the service specifies the contrary. The user accepts and recognize that MIMMERS services are not perfect and they are not exempt from errors or defects. The services can be temporarily unavailable for maintenance, improvements, security updates, error fixing, emergencies or causes beyond our reasonable control. Furthermore, MIMMERS and the user agree with:
- MIMMERS, warranties that its services do not violate or infringe any reclamation to third party with respect to intellectual property, patents and/or commercial brands and that to the best of its knowledge no legal action is taken against any breach or violation of any intellectual property of others.
- The user can request new features or functionality for our services. However, you must ensure to MIMMERS that it does not infringe any third party patent, brand, trade secret, copyright or that the user has not developed, planned or created by himself. Moreover, the user must give up any right or claim of such a feature or functionality that is developed by MIMMERS.
- Users can notify MIMMERS with details regarding an error, defect or failure in services, providing full information of the problem by detailed descriptions, screenshots and/or videos.
- MIMMERS reserves the right in making time for bug fixing and development of new features or functionality in our services, considering the importance and priority of the reported and/or requested issue by the user, unless the service indicates otherwise.
- Cancellation and TerminationThe plans offered in our services that are paid monthly will be renewed automatically each month, and plans that are contracted and paid annually will be automatically renewed for each year. You have the right to disable and/or invalidate your account from our services at any time and cancel recurring payments (renewals plans).MIMMERS reserves the right to deactivate and/or delete your account or access privileges of any member of your team who use our services, and terminate these terms of service at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, MIMMERS can, disable and/or delete your account from our services due to prolonged inactivity. Upon termination of these terms of service, we have no obligation to maintain or provide your data.
- IndemnificationThe licensor here guarantees to hold harmless and indemnify the licensee for any claims made against him, as to his use by the licensor of the service in means that violate, break or otherwise circumvent this license intellectual property rights of the licensee or the title of the licensee in service. The licensor shall notify the licensee in case of legal action and ask the consent of the licensee before any agreement in relation on such claim or demand.
- CommunicationMIMMERS has several e-mail addresses for different inquiries. This and other contact information can be found on the link “contact us” and/or footer of the website http://highdeveloper.com.
- Update NotificationsMIMMERS may change these terms of service at any time, with or without notice. MIMMERS users can be notified of such changes via email or other ways of communication. By using any of our services you accept and respect the current version of these terms.
- Law and JurisdictionAny claim and/or demand related with MIMMERS services shall be governed by the laws of the state of Santander in Colombia without regard to its conflict of legal provisions.
If there are any questions regarding these terms of service you may contact us here. (la palabra here lleva a contacto)